Our Emphasis is Vaccine Injury Claims
Throughout your life, your doctors, nurses and health care providers will be recommending that you receive specific vaccines at certain points in time in order to protect yourself from serious illnesses. In fact, most children begin receiving their first vaccinations within hours of birth. These vaccinations are beneficial — but they are not without risk. Every year, there are a small percentage of vaccine recipients who are injured as the result of a vaccination. In some cases, the injury occurs because of an adverse reaction of the contents of the vaccine, but in other circumstances, the injury is the result of an incorrectly administered injection. If you or your loved one have suffered an injury from a vaccination, contact one of our experienced attorneys today!
The Right Lawyers To Protect Your Rights
Burdette Law PLLC attorneys have been protecting the rights of individuals and families affected by vaccine injures for many years. We represent clients injured by vaccinations from all over the United States. You do not need to hire a local attorney; you should hire someone with National Experience. Call toll free 866-225-4684 to discuss your specific vaccine injury. Not only is the consultation free, but that if we take the case, our services are free and we pay all expenses, such as expert witness fees, which can run into the thousands.
You should know that there are people available to help you in the event of a vaccination injury. Attorneys with years of experience with the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program are the only ones you should consider hiring to make sure that you get the compensation that you deserve. In fact, there is a government compensation program that is available to those who are injured from vaccinations. Whether your claim is successful or not, you will NEVER be charged attorney fees or expenses related to the claim. Any fees and expenses that are owed are paid by the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. This is the best way to get the compensation that you need during a difficult and trying time in your life.
Vaccinations That May Result In Injury
There are a wide variety of vaccinations that carry the risk of injury with them. It is important to work with your health care provider in order to get accurate information about all vaccinations that you will receive. Vaccinations to note include:
- The Influenza Vaccine
- The Diptheria Vaccine
- The Hemophilus Influenza Type B Vaccine
- The Varicella (Chicken Pox) Vaccine
- The HPV Vaccine
- The Hepatitis A Vaccine
- The Hepatitis B Vaccine
- The Meningococcal Vaccine
- Pertussis (Whooping Cough) Vaccine
- The Measles-Mumps-Rubella Vaccine
- The Rotavirus Vaccine
- The Polio Vaccine
- The Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (Childhood Version Only)
- The Tetanus Vaccine
A law firm that specializes in vaccination injury litigation can provide you with the information that you need to know about vaccinations and the risk of injury.
What You Need To Know About Vaccination Injuries
The fact remains that vaccinations, for the most part, are a safe way to protect a person against serious illnesses that can have lasting consequences. However, there is still a small, but significant, percentage of people who suffer injuries as a result of vaccinations. In fact, one of the most common injuries during flu season is injury to the structures in the shoulder because of improper administration of the shot. Vaccination injuries can range from minor to severe, and, unfortunately, some of them can be fatal.
There is a government compensation program available for individuals who suffer from serious injuries as the result of vaccinations. This compensation program aims to provide financial resources to those who have endured physical or mental suffering after receiving a recommended vaccination. In fact, the program also provides compensation for the legal fees that are incurred during the process. If you or someone that you love has suffered from a vaccination injury, you should know that there is compensation available to you to help you during this trying time.
The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program is a no-fault alternative for filing and resolving vaccine injury claims. Any individual who received a vaccine covered under the program and believes he or she suffered an injury as a result can file a petition. We are here to help guide you through the process. Click to learn more about the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.
Click to watch a video about Vaccine Injury Program and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims.
Types Of Vaccination Injuries
While the risk associated with vaccinations is minimal, there are still a variety of injuries that can occur after a vaccine is administered. These injuries include, but are not limited to:
- Shoulder and Arm Injuries — These are two of the most common injuries associated with vaccines, because most vaccinations are administered in the arm and shoulder area. The majority of these injuries are minor and treatable.
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome — Guillain-Barré Syndrome is a disorder that results in the immune system attacking the nerve cells. It is treatable in most cases, but can be fatal.
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy — CIDP is a rare autoimmune condition that results in muscle weakness and temporary paralysis. It is treatable in most cases, but can be fatal.
- Seizures — Seizures can occur spontaneously after receiving certain vaccinations.
- Arthritis — Arthritis is a risk associated with some vaccinations.
- Rash — Some people discover that they have a rash at or near the injection site after a vaccination has been administered.
- Paralysis — Paralysis can occur as the result of nerve or muscle damage after a vaccination. It is usually temporary.
- Brain Damage — Brain damage is a rare, but serious, side effect of some vaccinations.
- Death — Complications that arise after some vaccinations can be fatal. These are rare, but they do occur.
Working With A Vaccination Injury Litigation Law Firm
You do not have to endure the physical, emotional and financial hardship of a vaccination injury on your own. Attorneys with decades of experience handling complicated medical issues and representing people injured by Vaccines provide guidance and legal counsel that you need in order to get the best results for you and your family. There may be compensation available to assist you during this trying time.