Our Emphasis is Vaccine Injury Claims
Throughout your life health care providers will be recommending that you receive specific vaccines at certain points in time in order to protect yourself from serious illnesses. Most children begin receiving their first vaccinations within hours of birth. These vaccinations are beneficial — but they are not without risk. Every year, there are a small percentage of vaccine recipients who are injured as the result of a vaccination. In some cases, the injury occurs because of an adverse reaction to the contents of the vaccine, but in other circumstances, the injury is the result of an incorrectly administered injection.
The Right Lawyer To Protect Your Rights
Kelly Burdette has been protecting the rights of individuals and families affected by vaccine injuries for over 12 years. She represent clients injured by vaccinations from all over the United States. Because the Injury Compensation Program is a federal program, you do not need to hire a local attorney. Rather, it is advised you hire someone with national experience.
No Charge to You
Call Kelly at 206-235-5048 to discuss your specific vaccine injury.There is no charge for the consultation, and if we take the case, our services are free to you. We pay all expenses, including the services needed to collect medical records and expert witness fees, which can run into the thousands.
Attorneys with years of experience with the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program are the only ones you should consider hiring to make sure that you get the compensation that you deserve. In fact, there is a government compensation program that is available to those who are injured from vaccinations. Whether your claim is successful or not, you will NEVER be charged attorney fees or expenses related to the claim. Any fees and expenses that are owed are paid by the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. This is the best way to get the compensation that you need during a difficult and trying time in your life.
Vaccinations That May Result In Injury
There are a wide variety of vaccinations that carry the risk of injury. It is important to work with your health care provider in order to get accurate information about all vaccinations that you will receive. Vaccinations to note include:
- The Influenza Vaccine
- The Diptheria Vaccine
- The Hemophilus Influenza Type B Vaccine
- The Varicella (Chicken Pox) Vaccine
- The HPV Vaccine
- The Hepatitis A Vaccine
- The Hepatitis B Vaccine
- The Meningococcal Vaccine
- Pertussis (Whooping Cough) Vaccine
- The Measles-Mumps-Rubella Vaccine
- The Rotavirus Vaccine
- The Polio Vaccine
- The Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (Childhood Version Only)
- The Tetanus Vaccine
What You Need To Know About Vaccination Injuries
The fact remains that vaccinations, for the most part, are a safe way to protect a person against serious illnesses that can have lasting consequences. However, there is still a small, but significant, percentage of people who suffer injuries as a result of vaccinations. In fact, one of the most common injuries during flu season is injury to the structures in the shoulder because of improper administration of the shot. Vaccination injuries can range from minor to severe, and, unfortunately, some of them can be fatal.
There is a government compensation program available for individuals who suffer from serious injuries as the result of vaccinations. This compensation program aims to provide financial resources to those who have endured physical or mental suffering after receiving a recommended vaccination. In fact, the program also provides compensation for the legal fees that are incurred during the process. If you or someone that you love has suffered from a vaccination injury, you should know that there is compensation available to you to help you during this trying time.
Vaccine Injury Table
Some of the most common injuries that this compensation program provides for can be found on this Vaccine Injury Table. However, if you do not see your injury on this table, it is still possible that the program will cover it. Kelly will give you a fair assessment of the likelihood of your injury being covered when she finds out the details of your case in your consultation.
The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program is a no-fault alternative for filing and resolving vaccine injury claims. Any individual who received a vaccine covered under the program and believes he or she suffered an injury as a result can file a petition. We are here to help guide you through the process. Click to learn more about the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.
Click to watch a video about Vaccine Injury Program and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims.
Types Of Vaccination Injuries
While the risk associated with vaccinations is minimal, there are still a variety of injuries that can occur after a vaccine is administered. These injuries include, but are not limited to:
- Shoulder and Arm Injuries — These are two of the most common injuries, because most vaccinations are administered in the arm and shoulder area. The majority of these injuries are minor, however, many of our clients have suffered serious complications that have required on-going physical therapy or surgery.
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome — Guillain-Barré Syndrome is a disorder that results in the immune system attacking the nerve cells. It is treatable in most cases, but can be fatal.
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy — CIDP is a rare autoimmune condition that results in muscle weakness and temporary paralysis. It is treatable in most cases, but can be fatal.
- Seizures — Seizures can occur spontaneously after receiving certain vaccinations.
- Arthritis — Arthritis is a risk associated with some vaccinations.
- Rash — Some people discover that they have a rash at or near the injection site after a vaccination has been administered.
- Paralysis — Paralysis can occur as the result of nerve or muscle damage after a vaccination. It is usually temporary.
- Brain Damage — Brain damage is a rare, but serious, side effect of some vaccinations.
- Death — Complications that arise after some vaccinations can be fatal. These are rare, but they do occur.
Working With A Vaccination Injury Litigation Law Firm
You do not have to endure the physical, emotional and financial hardship of a vaccination injury on your own. Kelly Burdette has years of experience handling complicated medical issues and will provide the guidance and legal counsel that you need in order to get the best results for you and your family.
There may be compensation available to assist you during this trying time.